[Mailman-Users] Creating unique welcome messages.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 01:06:54 CEST 2002

If you have access to the Source Code, then the answer is yes.  Someone
has already written the patches needed for this (you would have to check
the archives...).

The hack into the source is extremely minor. I believe you only have to
change one line - the line that grabs the generic welcome text. Change
it so that the path to the file is relative to the list. Then of course
you need to copy the generic welcome file into each of the list
directories.  After that, edit at will!

Good luck - Jon Carnes
===