[Mailman-Users] Re: Greetings! :) New mailman user here.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 6 04:23:17 CEST 2002

Not familiar with YaHoo's file section, but I'm sure that you duplicate it
simply by using Apache.  If you need to limit access to certain pages/files
to only group members then you can use one of the FAQ entries to generate a
.htaccess list from the Mailman list (using the email addresses and the
mailman password for each user).

Good Luck - Jon Carnes