[Mailman-Users] Protecting user data

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 6 04:13:01 CEST 2002

One of the other frequent posters to the list had an excellent suggestion -
Front end the mailing list with a procmail script to remove most of the
headers.  Just leave the headers that you need, remove the ones you don't
like.

If you need help with procmail recipes for doing this, then check the
archives of this list or "man procmailex".

Jon Carnes