FW: [Mailman-Users] checkdbs cron job fails

Jeremy Summers Jeremy at lr3.com
Thu Oct 3 22:01:38 CEST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Summers
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 4:00 PM
To: 'Ken Carson'
Subject: RE: [Mailman-Users] checkdbs cron job fails

I just fixed this problem.  For me, it was because on two of my lists, the
request.db had gotten corrupted somehow.  Request.db is located at
mailman/lists/<listname>/request.db.  I fixed it by overwriting the two
corrupt ones with a good one from a new test list that I created.  It should
only have a size of 2 when it is blank.  Before I fixed it, I was also
unable to tend to administrative tasks for those two lists, but I didn't
know because I'm not the administrator for them.  The administrator hasn't
been doing anything with it.

Hope this helps...

Jeremy Summers