[Mailman-Users] One Button Direct Subscription

David Padilla dmpadilla at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 1 13:06:38 CEST 2002

My web host provides a Mailman mailing list software. I would like to use it to provide direct subscription to a mailing list, as you see on many websites. You know, where you type in your e-mail, click a button, and you are then subscribed to a mailing list.

How is this done? I have seen it done with .php, but that is beyond me. Is there there a Perl program, or other program availble for this? Is there a hosting company which provides this feature for a reasonable fee? I have review much of Webmonkey and searched the Web without success. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
David