[Mailman-Users] Web-based posting?

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Sat Nov 30 03:02:27 CET 2002

Hello,

I've searched the archives and FAQ and I can't seem to be finding answer to
my question.  This may be that I'm rather inept at searching! :-)

The host I'll be going with for my domain offers mailing list via mailman,
which is a system I've used on another mailing list, as a user.

Here's what I want to do, is it possible to do it?

I want for the list to be restricted to registered users (no problem so
far).  I want user's registration to be approved by the admin before they
can become active.  I want users to be able to read the list on the web (no
problem, archives, right?).  Most importantly, I would like users to be
able to POST to the list from the web.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Nicolas
http://www.bmee.net