[Mailman-Users] How to eliminate footer?

Marina Markus mary at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Mon Nov 25 09:19:36 CET 2002

Hello Fuzzy,

Thank you for your answer - I also paid attention that
mail clients other than Pine don't show this "Note" footer,
and one of the theories was that this is in fact information
contained in headers.

However, it only means that I should reformulate my question:
is there a way to make Mailman not to add headers like List-Help,
List-Post etc. ?

Marina Markus
Ben-Gurion University
mary at bgumail.bgu.ac.il