[Mailman-Users] Using CSS for all pages

Danny Terweij danny at terweij.nl
Mon Nov 25 02:54:38 CET 2002

From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry at python.org>

> It will be before the end of the year, or I'm selling my computers to
> become a sea monkey tycoon.

> I think we still have some i18n issues to iron out (big surprise, eh?
> ;).

Maybe a good idea to freeze some period CVS changes. In that time all
translators can review his/her trasnlations and submit them.
(give the translators a deadline for submitting).

And after that, you may release 2.1 :)

Danny Terweij
Dutch Translator

btw just upgraded from b4+ to b5+, no problems (anymore).
still a make install error on a fresh clean RH8 system. (see my message at
dev list)