[Mailman-Users] user_name causes messages not to be delivered

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at email-server.info
Sat Nov 23 14:38:50 CET 2002

Hello.

I enabled full personalization on my list and added %(user_name)s to the
message header.  After doing so, no messages get delivered.

I'm also looking for some logs to see why this might be failing.

If somebody could help me, I'd be happy.  I'm running Mailman 2.1b5.

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.biz     |    Jabber: askwar at a-message.de
   iso-top.biz - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 6 days 15 hours 15 minutes