[Mailman-Users] MM for rented webspace?

Rhoads, Jared Jared.Rhoads at FMR.COM
Tue Nov 19 14:20:44 CET 2002

Hello,

I am looking for a program that does exactly what MailMan does, and I
thought I had found it in MailMan, but then I realized I would need access
to the command line in order to run it.  I am using "rented webspace"
(through CQHost), and they don't offer telnet-ing.  Does anyone know of any
webscript-only adaptations of MailMan, or for that matter, any other
programs that can do the same thing?  I am really looking for the
self-(un)subscribe, thread lists, and digest features.

Thanks so much!
-Jared