[Mailman-Users] single sign-on

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 23:20:12 CET 2002

If you move up to the 2.1B5 version of mailman then you can use an SQL
database to store the list information and membership information.  Then
with some judicious use of SQL commands you can set the users to all use
the same passwords.

You can actually do the same thing using the 2.0.x version of Mailman
but that would require you to write in Python.

Maybe I should write a password management utility for use with Mailman?

Good Luck - Jon Carnes