[Mailman-Users] bounce_matching_headers...no matching_body

David david at gof.se
Wed Nov 20 21:12:51 CET 2002

Dear gurus,

Is it possible to discard mail with a certain message body in 2.1b5

I use a sanitizer to filter out some attachments on all my incoming mail. I
want my local users to get the message below when an attachment is stripped,
but I want to spare my listmembers the infomation...

*****
NOTE: An attachment named Editio.pif was deleted from this message because
it contained a windows executableor other potentially dangerous file
type.Contact the system administrator for more information.