[Mailman-Users] Multiple Servers for a List?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 20:50:11 CET 2002

If you actually have individual databases driving each install (as
opposed to a shared database via NFS or some other tool), then you could
easily setup some scripts to keep the databases in sync.  You could use
the log files as your trigger, or even simple periodic diffs of each
individual database.

It would take a couple of hours to write a set of scripts that did it
generically, but then you would set!

Good Luck - Jon Carnes