[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman when accessing any part of web interface?

Stephanie Mitchell stephani at cornbury.org
Mon Nov 18 01:24:35 CET 2002

Hello again:

After a complete reconstruction of our server :-( I reinstalled
Mailman and restored my configuration files from backups (or so I
thought). I can now post to lists and receive messages from them, but
whenever I go to the /mailman/admin or /mailman/listinfo pages on the
web I get:

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.13

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing
of traceback and other system information has been explicitly
inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman
error logs.

I can't find anything in the log files (they're silent on this
issue). Manually running the CGI from the Terminal window produces
reasonable HTML (not the page above).

The groups and privileges are all set up correctly.

This is Mac OS X Server 10.2.2, with MacPython 2.2.2 and Postfix 2.0.13.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or how I can get some logging info out?

Thanks!
--
Stephanie Mitchell

For beautiful lips, speak words of kindness.