[Mailman-Users] Mailman variables inside posts

Andy Woolley andy at milonic.com
Thu Nov 14 00:10:30 CET 2002

> The beta versions are available at the sourceforge page for mailman; see
> here:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mailman/
>
> Make sure you read the release notes and documentation; the beta version
> has a lot of differences vs. 2.0.x.

Right, I've got a copy a 2.1b, thanks for the info so far.

I haven't installed it as I've not gone through the docs yet.

What I'm looking for now is how to add a custom footer to include custom
text with the email address of the recipient. Very much like what is
appearing at the end of these messages.

If you could point me in the right direction (I've looked for some docs on
this but can't see anything) I'd be forever grateful

Cheers
Andy.