[Mailman-Users] bounce handling

Davin Dahlgren davin at pacifier.com
Wed Nov 13 00:41:07 CET 2002

I have set the administrative bounce settings, but there are still a lot
of messages that are not being dealt with. Are there any scripts written
to handle these things, or perhaps someone can be more specific with
some exact instructions on how to configure the bounce settings to do
the job?

Thanks,
Davin