[Mailman-Users] Different templates.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 19:57:19 CET 2002

With that version of mailman you can only customize parts of the body of
the Welcome message.  You can put your FAQ in that section.  To do so,
open the Web-admin for your list and edit the text that is included in
the Welcome message.

I also recommend that you setup a cron job to mail out your FAQ monthly
to your members:
  cat List_FAQ.txt | mail -s "FAQ - monthly reminder" list at dom.ain

Good Luck