[Mailman-Users] Switch to quarterly reminders

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Nov 9 05:55:57 CET 2002

On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 08:48  PM, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Okay, but that doesn't explain the rash of unsubscribes every month on
> an otherwise active discussion list.

have you checked to see whether some (or all) of those people had set
themselves nomail? Did they go nomail thinking they unsubscribed? Or go
on vacation and forget to turn it back on, and when the reminder came,
decided they liked the quiet?

I can think of a bunch of scenarios, but I don't have any data.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.