[Mailman-Users] mailman not posting to list

info_honeyroot.com benjamin at honeyroot.com
Mon Nov 4 22:37:33 CET 2002

hi i wonder if you could help,
I've installed mailman fine, and it does seem to work fine, well it lets people subscribe and sned them the relevant emails, but for some reason when someone sends a email to the list (info at honeyroot.com) it send it's to the owner's email which was set up when making a new list, via comand line, but it dosn't send it to the other users who are subscribed to the list? I've looked in the web admin interface and it's not in the pending page, and not sure how to get it working. I've looked on the F&Q's but can't find help, so if you could help that would be brilliant, I've enclosed my maillog to help you

kind regards

Benjamin

I'm running python 1.5.2 on Red Hat Linux 7.1 2 on linux-i386