[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman does not send its mail to the users

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Nov 7 16:34:47 CET 2002

I'm referring to the standard mailman aliases that are required for each
mailman list.  The newlist program prints out these aliases for you
after you create a list.  I'm not familiar with the qmail admin panel,
but you should be able to set up the aliases in any way that aliases are
normally configured.

This subject is also covered pretty well in the mailman documentation if
you need more information.

--Jeremy