[Mailman-Users] Incorrect info in headers

Eric Trager Eric.Trager at cbel.cit.nih.gov
Wed Nov 6 19:15:41 CET 2002

Hi all,

My site runs a handful of lists using 2.0.13, each administrated by a
different individual. Some of the lists are configured to send the monthly
password reminders.

The problem we are having is that the monthly messages for the different
lists and users all end up with the same Return-Path, Sender, and
Errors-to headers, which contain the address of the admin for one of the
lists (it so happens it's the first list that was created at this site).
What this boils down to is once a month, bounce errors for invalid
addresses for lists 3, 4, and 7, the ones that send out the monthly
reminders, all go to the admin for list 1. An example of this is below.
It's a reminder for a test list I set up for myself.

---------