[Mailman-Users] need help bad!!!

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Tue Nov 5 05:08:20 CET 2002

The qrunner lock problem means that another qrunner is running (and probably
hung) or crashed and left it's locks behind.

This addresses the specific issue, but it does specifically say that it
shouldn't happen with > 2.0.9.

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.019.htp

I suggest stopping all qrunner processes, checking the lock files, then
restarting with `mailman start` to restart the qrunners.

--
Justin Alcorn
http://jalcorn.net