[Mailman-Users] Re: namespace per virtual possible?

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Sat Nov 2 19:54:23 CET 2002

> So, get to work and start coding. I find it amusing the amount of people that
> want this and want that and would like this and would like that, but really,

All I am saying is that big hosting companies need this feature in order
to do wide scale deployements of mailman. It's in the interests of the
project that this feature is worked on.

I have no problem editing the source to get it to do what I want. I have done
this numerous times with other packages. However python is not a language I
know well, and so any mailman patch from me is likely to be ugly.

> latest betas however, it IS possible to create multiple domain'ed lists off
> of one simple server without having multiple installs of mailman.

Great. I'll install that and have a play around with it.

Thanks

Paul