[Mailman-Users] Re: namespace per virtual possible?

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Sat Nov 2 16:45:57 CET 2002

> It is possible with multiple installations of MM, but I think the
> original sender (and me) wants to know how this could be done
> with one installation. Is there a cook book for this problem?

Exactly. For people like me running multiple virtual domains, this
means a seperate installation of mailman for each virtaul domain
acount!! That's crazy.

I did come across some workarounds mentioned here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/bwarsaw/MailmanDesignNotes/VirtualHosting

But I have yet to try them, and don't really want to mess around with my
active mailman installation.

What I would like is a proper way to handle virtual domains in the next
release of Mailman!

Paul