[Mailman-Users] Mail is not Forwarded

jsingh jsingh at fdu.edu
Fri Nov 1 20:04:28 CET 2002

Hey Guys
I have a similar problem described in the faqs. I have followed the
suggestions , but of no avail.
This is the problem, users are able to send the mail to the mailing
list, but no one in the mailing list is getting any email.
When I look in the maillog, it says sendmail has sent the stuff.
I restarted sendmail with different configuration where sendmail was
listening on two ports and Delivery mode was set to defer.
Still the messages are not being sent. I can check the message though
over the net in the archives.
Thanks
Any Ideas

Jaskaran Singh