[Mailman-Users] Shall header To: be visible in an archive ??

Zdenek Pizl pizl at systinet.com
Fri May 31 08:54:59 CEST 2002

Dne pá 31. květen 2002 00:19 jste napsal(a):
> No point; the "to" is always the address for the list.  It would
> be wasted space.

I dont't think so. Imagine the "only an archive with persistent URI of each
message" usecase. People are writing not to the list but directly to the
recipient and they can do Cc: to the list. It is important to see real
recipient To: address then.

> Why do you "really need" it?

Yes&No but it is the one thing i miss in features. Problems with searching
mailman list archives can be solved by patching the sources, but this my wish
has no applicable patch :(

Any tips how to change mailman code would be great.

											z.p.