[Mailman-Users] 2.1b2 obscuring all poster information

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Fri May 31 00:58:50 CEST 2002

Hello!

I'm using 2.1b2, and have set up a moderated list.  The main problem
I'm having is that whoever posts, whatever their individual settings,
the list is hiding the poster information and setting the Reply-To:
back to the list.

I've specifically configured the list so that Reply-To: should be
set back to the poster, then configured it the other way, to see
if that had any effect; none noticeable.  I've cleared the "Hide
address" flag on every member -- no effect.

There does not seem to be any way to effect this behavior from the
management interface.  Is there a command-line option I can use,
or am I going to be stuck with re-setting up the list and being
more careful with what options I pick on setup?

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
Co-Admin, The cabalSASL Project ( http://sasl.thecabal.org/ )