[Mailman-Users] Connection to SQL with Mailman

nadav nadav at rtech.co.il
Thu May 30 10:53:49 CEST 2002

Dear Mailman proffesionals

We are an Israeli consulting firm which considering the option to use
Mailmen as the main list server program for the Israeli state lottery
(HaPais).

However, since we already have a large lists with a lot of members (the
max. members that we have in the list is 15,000 and growing...) which
stores on an MS SQL DB, I would like to know if there is any option in
the mailman software of the following:
- Importing and exporting of data (email addresses and members name)
from SQL or
- Support ODBC Database drivers via SQL or
- External SQL requests to other tables during post/delete process or
any other mathod.

Thank you for your time. Please inform us

Sincerely yours

Nadav Schriebman
Foundr, Solution architect
Rtech web management