[Mailman-Users] Migration from YahooGroups

Scott Courtney courtney at 4th.com
Thu May 30 22:32:38 CEST 2002

Hi, all

My previous query to the list is still pending, but on the assumption that we,
or I, will find the answer, I'm preparing the groundwork for moving several
lists that I run from YahooGroups to Mailman.

I sent a request to YG's tech support asking how to download the archives as a
single file, but I doubt they will help me move away from their service. So, I
ask the list: Is this something that one of you has done before, and if so, how
did you do it? I scanned the list management pages on YG extensively but found
nothing that was very helpful. Their online help was...umm...useless to anyone
smart enough to operate a web browser. Helpful advice like, if you want to
manage the membership of your list, go to the members page. Imagine that!

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can offer.

Scott

--
Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them