[Mailman-Users] changing subscriber options

Ron Brogden rb at islandnet.com
Wed May 29 18:21:01 CEST 2002

Howdy.  I have another seemingly should be common question that I have not
been able to answer myself.

I made the mistake of subscribing a bunch of users without setting them to
receive mail as a digest.  I don't want to un-subscribe and then re-add them
as this will cause their passwords to be reset.  Is there anyway to change
options for a list per user?  Is this something you can achieve using
"withlist" or is there some other method that can be scripted? I really do
not want to get carpel tunnel syndrome clicking a million times via the web
interface.

=)

Any help appreciated.

Ron

Island Net AMT Solutions Group Inc.          Telephone:          250 383-0096
1412 Quadra Street                           Toll Free:        1 800 331-3055
Victoria, B.C.                               Fax:                250 383-6698
V8W 2L1                                      E-Mail:    support at islandnet.com
Canada                                       WWW:   http://www.islandnet.com/