[Mailman-Users] Forbidden posters doesn't ...

William Waggoner greybeard at pobox.com
Tue May 28 23:39:43 CEST 2002

I found out, when the next message came in, that the "Forbidden posters" is
sort-of case sensitive.  I say "sort of" because the entries must be,
apparently, in lower case.  This is even if the original From line is in
mixed case.

One of the offending messages came in today and it was blocked (Hooray!) and
the only change I had made was to use all lower case for the address.  I did
look at the headers in the held message and the From line is upper and lower
case, exactly as in my example below.

----
Bill W