[Mailman-Users] 2.1b2 membership management question

Brian W.Kinne bkinne at wpo.it.luc.edu
Fri May 24 22:39:39 CEST 2002

Greetings;

We're moving from listproc to mailman. I have the 2.1 beta up and running because some of our current list owners missed the proper names feature included in listproc. My questions is, is there a way to include the names in the bulk subscription or subscription by file option, or do you have to enter the names individually after subscription? Mailman removes the white space if space delimited, and ignored it when I tried putting quotes around it.

TIA

Brian