[Mailman-Users] unauthorized people can send mails to the list ...

pilsl at goldfisch.at pilsl at goldfisch.at
Sun May 26 18:54:07 CEST 2002

If I only have a few unmoderated people in my list (so only these can
send mails to the list cause I discard the rest) it would be very easy
for anyone to fake the senderadress of this people and so nevertheless
send an email to the list.

Is there a way to gain more security on restricting the access to the
list. In fact I dont want to have a mailinglist, but a newsletter
only.
 I was thinking about confirmation for sent email too or smtg like
this or even a way to allow sending mails only via a special script.

thnx,
peter