[Mailman-Users] Problem with Mailman

Sachin O. Agrawal sachin_agrawal at persistent.co.in
Mon May 20 06:07:15 CEST 2002

Hello,

I sent the mail to the list and after authorizing the same
from admin page for that list in the browser, list achieve
link still says forbidden. I checked the achieve folder, it
was empty.

Also how do I set the list as totally public, meaning non
members too need not require admin/owner confirmation.

Thanks
Sachin