[Mailman-Users] User List

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu May 16 09:31:00 CEST 2002

"AerosmithFanClub.com List Admin" wrote:

>         What is the URL that I can go to pull a complete list of all my
> subscribers and their password?  I don't want any sort of nice cute warm
> and fuzzy graphical glitzed up thing, just a quick and dirty complete
> list.  The list needs to be continuous, not paged.  Any ideas?

i had the same need, and i asked my admin to run a cronjob for me that
dumps all subscriber lists into a stats directory every 6 hours, so that
i can do subscriber statistics on my own. but then i have shell access
to the machine... (still, i'm not group mailman and can't read the
config.db myself).