[Mailman-Users] pending users

vodka at intoxicate.us vodka at intoxicate.us
Wed May 15 02:22:22 CEST 2002

>    Not according to your own email earlier...  It showed they're owned
>    by
> nobody.mailman....

I changed it to mailman, but somehow it's back to nobody now.  Also I'm
getting a undelivered mail error message

Command died with status 2:
"/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd testlist". Command output: Failure to
exec script. WANTED gid 6, GOT gid 39.  (Reconfigure to take 39?)

I configured mailman with ./configure --with-mail-gid=6 --with-cgi-gid=39,
where GID 6 is 'mail' and GID 39 is 'nobody' which apache runs as.  This
doesn't make any sense.  Do I need to change wrapper's ownership to "mail"
(GID 6)?