[Mailman-Users] RH 73 & Mailman

Jim Hale jim-ml at halemail.dyndns.org
Tue May 14 21:38:44 CEST 2002

Lemmie check on that when I get home (in about 3 hours) - if you don't get a
better response by then, I'll check my config files. :)

All I know is that I WAS running Redhat 7.2, installed Postfix, Mailman etc
manually and then redid the machine using 7.3 (which had all NEWER versions of
the same programs) - since I had just done the configs a week before with the
older versions, it only took me about 15 mins to get everything back up and
going again and I flew thru them since I decided to do the RH 7.3 install from
scratch and not an upgrade.

Jim Hale
---
Jim & Kathy's Website Collection