[Mailman-Users] RH 73 & Mailman

Jim Hale jim-ml at halemail.dyndns.org
Tue May 14 19:13:29 CEST 2002

Everything's there - works fine for me. It doesn't actually store the lists
under html (I don't think) - did you do ALL the configuration? There's aliasing
going on in the httpd.conf file to point to the mailman stuff even though it's
not physically located under the html folder. Check the RPM info for a step-by-
step what to do.

Jim Hale
---
Jim & Kathy's Website Collection