[Mailman-Users] Help

Elaine Miller elaine at elainemiller.com
Mon May 13 21:28:11 CEST 2002

No, it looks as though Hostway offers Unix *and* Weendows hosting.

Joe, it depends on what your hosting provider can offer you. Mailman works
on Unix-based systems, but needs to be installed on their server by them,
not on your home computer. (Unless you're running a home server?)

Most hosting packages offer some sort of mailing list service: you may do
better to ask them what they're giving you for your money.

-Elaine