[Mailman-Users] RPM Upgrade

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Mon May 13 19:01:48 CEST 2002

Ok folks I have a box here on the network running Red Hat 7.0 it has Mailman
2.0 installed. The admininstrator is having a few problems with admin request.
I have another server using 2.08 and does not have any of these little nagging
problems.

My question is what is necessary to upgrade via RPM, The other servers are
Slackware and the upgrades have been no problem. Will the Red Hat RPM for 2.08
break to older version. Before I get hassled I figured I would ask!
						Mel
--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.4.7