[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Cron <mailman at mailserv> /usr/bin/python -S /usr/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Mon May 13 10:55:58 CEST 2002

Hello,

last week I switched from MM 2.07 to MM 2.10
and changed the mailman directory from
	/home/mailman
	/usr/home/mailman

I think I did (almost) all necessary changes cause mailman is still working.
But now I receive the following error reports from the crond (from time to time).
(See the forwarded message below.)

I think the reason is that mailman is missing a file or a directory
but which one ?