[Mailman-Users] Thank You!

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Sun May 12 05:33:10 CEST 2002

I want to thank the writers of Mailman for such a wonderful product.
 I run lists that have mostly women.  When I added them to the lists
they were sent out welcome messages which explained the mail
interface and it gave them the URL to the web interface.  Then I
explained to them all about checking out the headers to find
addresses "for all occasions".  They love it and I haven't heard a
single complaint, only kudos for switching two weeks ago.

--
Raquel
My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable