[Mailman-Users] 2.1 release (approx) + Mass subscribe?

Barry A. Warsaw barry at zope.com
Sun May 12 03:50:57 CEST 2002

>>>>> "a" == adam  <mailman-users at spamfilter.cc> writes:

    a>  - Is there an approximate date for release of 2.1 stable?

I've never been very accurate in giving even guesses, so the best I
can say right now is that you can't possibly want MM2.1 out the door
more than I do. :)

Of course, I can be much more specific for someone who wants to
contract with Zope Corp. to fund its completion so I can work on it
during the daylight hours. :)

    a>  - Will 2.1 have a web-based mass unsubscribe feature?

It'll have mass sub and unsub via file upload, which should be enough.

-Barry