[Mailman-Users] wrapper error

Victor Daniel the MacNut macnut at macnuthome.com
Fri May 10 07:32:30 CEST 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 10:07:53PM -0700, David Burrows wrote:
> Please help a new kid on the block..
> I have Mailman GUI working fine, but get the following message when I try to
> subscribe or send any mail to the list..
>
>  The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> "|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mail"
>     (expanded from: <test-admin at davestek.com>

I am having a somewhat similar error-except I can't even confirm a subscription request without getting this error:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. The following address(es) failed:

test-request at macnuthome.com:
Child process of list_request_transport transport returned 2 from command:
/home/mailman/liststuff/mail/wrapper

A check of logs for both Exim and mailman revealed nothing-like you, I am clueless. Anyone more clueful care to point us in the right direction, please help.

The MacNut
Hopeful Mailman Admin