[Mailman-Users] Errors getting web pages, using 2.0.8

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Thu May 9 22:16:26 CEST 2002

Hey gang,

Have installed Mailman half a dozen times with no problems until now.

Running Python 1.5.2, Mailman 1.0.8 on RedHat 72

Messages are sent just fine, archive files are created, but when I try to
retrieve web pages (archives, listinfo, etc.), I get messages in
/home/mailman/logs/errors that contain this:

admin(3434): [----- Mailman Version: 2.0.8 -----]
admin(3434): [----- Traceback ------]
admin(3434): Traceback (innermost last):
admin(3434):   File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 91, in run_main
admin(3434):     module = getattr(pkg, scriptname)
admin(3434): AttributeError: archives

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kevin McCann