[Mailman-Users] add_members for a SourceForge list?

Scott Bolte listS+mailman-users at niss.com
Thu May 9 17:13:38 CEST 2002

	I want to tell an existing user community about a new
	SourceForge project. I had hoped to create an announcement
	mailing list to tell them about the new support resource.
	However, I can't figure out how to do it.

	By searching the archives I found that the add_members
	script can be used to bulk-load a set of users. Unfortunately,
	from what I can tell, add_members needs to be run locally.
	Therefore, I don't believe I can use it to populate a list
	hosted on SourceForge. Is that correct or am I missing
	something?

	If my assumption about add_members is correct, is there
	any other technique to do a bulk-load?

		Thanks,

		   Scott