[Mailman-Users] GID problems.. please help

Tanya Brethour tonic at nondot.org
Wed May 8 17:50:55 CEST 2002

Ok. I have read the FAQ and other stuff about this issue. Originally I was
getting this error:

Command died with status 2:
    "/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post funuiuc". Command output:
Failure to
    exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take
99?)

So I followed the instructions and reconfigured it to take 99. It seemed
happy at that point. Then now ( 1 day later), I am getting this error:

Command died with status 2:
    "/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post funuiuc". Command output:
Failure to
    exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 65534.  (Reconfigure to take
65534?)

I dont understand how this could change. Nothing on the system has
changed. Any help is appreciated.

Systen: Mandrake 8.2, 2.4.18
Mailman: 2.0.10
& Postfix