[Mailman-Users] WooHoo! FIXED The Mailman Problem!

Jim Hale jim-ml at halemail.dyndns.org
Sat May 4 14:05:47 CEST 2002

For those that helped me (across the groups) - I had to compile using:

./configure --prefix=/var/mailman --with-mail-gid=41
--with-cgi-gid=apache --with-username=mail --with-groupname=mail

Now everything works! :)

This is from starting with the stock mailman that comes with Red Hat
7.2, getting mailman 2.0.8.tar.gz from gnu and then overwriting the
existing mailman.

Jim Hale
-
Jim & Kathy's Website Collection