[Mailman-Users] Bug found in Mailman 2.1Beta

Barry A. Warsaw barry at zope.com
Fri May 3 06:05:06 CEST 2002

    NM> Just tested that through on the mailman-developers list which
    NM> is running a current development version.

Actually, it's not yet.  It will as soon as MM2.1b2 comes out (perhaps
tomorrow or this weekend, depending on other factors).

One thing that may need to change is that if you authenticated to the
list as the list owner, you have access to any member's options page.
I find that damn handy for debugging, but it may not be the best
policy for the final release.

-Barry