[Mailman-Users] Sending commands to a Mailman controlled mailing list.

Zack Rusin zackrat at att.net
Wed May 1 06:51:20 CEST 2002

Hi everyone,

I'm implementing automatic mailing list handling in one of the email
clients (you can easily guess which one;) ) and would like to ask you a
few questions, I'd really appreciate some sensible answers. So:
a) are there any specific Mailman commands one can send to Mailman via
email? And does Mailman follow the standard
mailinglist-command at nowhere.com syntax for them?
b) should those messages have some specific headers/subjects/bodies,
c) does the mailinglist-index at nowhere.com syntax work? Can one get
d) if any of the above is true, then is it possible to change those
commands, and if so then do admins actually do that?

Thanks,

Zack Rusin

P.S. Please CC me when replying.

--
If it ain't broke, you need more software.